At Daily miners, we strive to ensure timely delivery of your orders. Please take note of the following shipping policy:
- Processing Time: Orders are typically processed within 3 business days after payment has been received.
- Shipping Time: The estimated shipping time is between 1 or 3 business days. Please note that this is an estimate and may vary depending on your location, shipping carrier, and other factors.
- Shipping Carriers: We use reliable and trustworthy shipping carriers to ensure that your orders are delivered safely and on time. Our standard shipping carriers are DHL, DPD & PostNL. If you would like to use a different carrier, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Shipping Costs: Shipping costs are calculated based on the weight and destination of your order. The shipping cost will be calculated and displayed at checkout before you complete your purchase.
- Tracking Information: Once your order has been shipped, we will provide you with a tracking number so that you can track your package’s progress. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for tracking information to become available.
- Shipping Restrictions: We currently ship to Europe & UK. If you are outside of these areas and would like to place an order, please contact us to see if we can accommodate your request.
- Damaged or Lost Shipments: In the event that your package is lost or damaged during shipment, please contact us immediately. We will work with you and the shipping carrier to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
- Incorrect Addresses: Please ensure that you provide the correct shipping address when placing your order. We are not responsible for packages that are delivered to an incorrect address due to an error on your part. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the shipping address is correct. If you realize that you have provided an incorrect address, please contact us immediately and we will do our best to assist you. However, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to intercept the package and redirect it to the correct address.